Case 95XT Skid Steer Loader Safety Guide
The Case 95XT skid steer loader is the top model in the XT series, with powerful working capabilities and flexibility. To avoid dangerous operations when customers use the Case 95XT skid steer loader. In this article, MyMROmart will introduce the features and usage precautions of the Case 95XT skid steer loader.
Case 95XT Skid Steer Loader Features
The case has made several improvements to the XT Series in recent years, including an optional ECI proportional fan drive that provides lower operating noise, more power, improved fuel efficiency, and a warmer cab. The high-flow hydraulic system reaches 40 gpm for enhanced performance. The 90XT and 95XT are also available with a 5,000 psi static pressure high-flow hydraulic system to accommodate higher-volume attachments.
The Case 95XT has a rated operating capacity of 3,150 pounds, which can be increased to 3,650 pounds with the use of counterweights. The Case 95XT skid steer loader's 36.8-inch reach and 125.5-inch hinge pin height make it suitable for a variety of work scenarios. The Case 95XT skid steer loader has a hydraulic two-way attachment self-leveling option. It can reduce material loss during the operation of a 95XT skid steer loader and improve load positioning. The 95XT skid steer loader is also equipped with ride control to maintain load stability even on rough terrain.
If parts of your Case 95XT skid steer loader need to be replaced, MyMROmart is a professional aftermarket 95XT parts supplier that can meet your 95XT parts needs.
Precautions For Using Case 95xt Skid Steer Loader
1. The 95XT is a skid steer loader and is not intended for dozing or impact work. It is recommended to use a spring when attaching the blade of the 95XT skid steer loader to reduce impact on the loader arm.
2. Do not use the Case 95XT skid steer loader to push or pull trees or tree trunks. This is done to avoid damaging the 95XT loader or causing harm to the operator.
3. When using the Case 95XT skid steer loader, there must be enough rear ballast to prevent the operator from tipping over when lifting the rear end or driving on a slope.
4. Case 95XT skid steer loader Do not transport heavy objects in the loader when the bucket is raised to prevent materials from pouring out.
5. The operator controls bucket height when using a 95XT skid steer loader. Operators try to avoid raising the bucket to an unnecessary height and keep the bucket close to the ground.
6. Operators should not lift heavy objects on surfaces that are tilted perpendicular to the loader.
7. When the operator is using the Case 95XT skid steer loader, personnel are prohibited from entering the loader to prevent accidental falls and injuries.
8. When using the Case 95XT skid steer loader, operators should avoid lifting or pushing with the corner of the bucket. This is done to prevent the operator from twisting the frame.
9. When using the Case 95XT skid steer loader, operators should not drag the bucket backward when it is tilted forward more than 15 degrees. When using Case 95XT, do not drag it backward with the front wheel off the ground to prevent cylinder rupture.
10. When driving the 95XT skid steer loader on uneven ground, especially when fully loaded, the operator needs to drive carefully to prevent significant changes in machine performance dynamics.
In short, the Case 95XT skid steer loader is a powerful, flexible, and versatile construction machine. By following the usage precautions recommended by MyMROmart above, operators can operate the machine more safely and efficiently, extend its service life, and protect operator safety. MyMROmart recommends that you pay attention to your machine's rated working capacity and operating limitations at all times.